Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced tech support says after hours when not after hours

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Still super slow useless during primetime Fixit or refund my money

@Us111611 wrote:

Hughes net does not deliver on any of the speeds they claim and only come up with excuses for their slow speeds.    I would like to see if there are others that would like to take legal action  against Hughes net since they do not deliver on their claimed services

Their excuses are a reality.  There are a few beams that are having issues, as has been noted, and the issues are being worked on.  

They also DO deliver on their advertised speeds for the vast majority of their customers.  That a few beams are having issues is unfortunate, but an issue, and being worked on. 

Lastly, if you are going to post in this Community, please follow its Guidelines.  Violating these guidelines by soliciting others for legal action will do nothing more than get you booted, which you may end up regretting if you need help at a later time.

Capture.JPG 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Sophomore

The radio the last tech put on died in a couple weeks. Took a few days to get another tech out to install another one. He also replaced the modem this time. The speeds were better for a week. Not good but better. In the 3 to 5mb range. Now they are back in the 0.05 to 0.7mb range. So here we go again pay lots get little.

Strange how it can work good for a couple days and then all of a sudden the service is unsuable. Very strange indeed.

Tags (3)
New Poster

HughesNet never again!