cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All lights on front of modem keep going out!

Re: All lights on front of modem keep going out!

Hi Kent,

It's been a while so I'm going to close this thread, but if you have anything new to bring up, please don't hesitate to start another thread.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

So it does appear that my problem was fixed by the tech that came out in January!  I've been back at the property now that spring is here and after spending several weekends up there with absolutely no problems, I feel confident it is fixed.  Apparently the lose connection outside between the cable that runs to the dish and the cable that runs inside to the modem was the problem all along!  I haven't had a single instance since then where the modem "locks up" and all the lights on the front go off.  Thanks!!

Wooo! That's great news, Kent. Glad that the tech was able to resolve your concerns. I appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout the process, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you need anything else, we're here to help.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->