Did you mean: 

Allowable usage gone in a flash

Assistant Professor

Re: Allowable usage gone in a flash

Yes and yes, good questions.  Smiley Happy
Alum

Hi eaglesnest,

Thanks for posting. How many devices do you have on your network? Do you have a password set up on your router? If you have glasswire then you should see exactly what is using up your data. Unless there are other devices it should be clear what is happening. It can track a whole month. What ever specific program or service has the biggest piece of the pie should be looked into. 

- Chris

Yes I have a password and even shut off the guest section so the only one using it is me

I am getting so disgusted with this issue, not one thing has changed on my end in well over 3 months and this just suddenly started, HN is nothing but a pain these last 7 days and to the point where I am about to file a complaint with the BBB
Highlighted

Trust me, complaints with the BBB get no where...at all.

You are probably right, I use my laptop and a router so I can use my smart phone basically for reading my emails and have been doing this for a few years with no problem until the first of this month and 80 bucks for a couple hours a day is total BS. Funny how when I talked to the tech for an hour or so I did not use any usage, started talking to him when I had 55% left and still had that when I hung up the phone and 30 minutes later I started going down at about 10% with in the next hour

Thanks for the help, I will try that!
Nancy
Alum

Hi eaglesnest1,

Can you post a screenshot of your glasswire usage charts? You should be able to see about a months worth of usage.

- Chris

Well, I changed nothing on my Laptop or smart phone and today when I got on line I was at 100% and spent about 90 minutes on line and only used 4% so looks like what ever the problem was has been fixed. I used 9% in the past 30 minutes but that was due to updates and for the past 10 minutes  I have stayed at 85%.  Again I did not change anything on my equipment and seems HN might have found the issue and may have resolved it. Everything is back to normal for now.
Assistant Professor

Take it you are on one of the old daily refill plans, I forget about those still being out there. Nice it is working right once more. Did you ever check for those folders I posted above?