cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am surprised by posts regarding poor service

Tutor

Re: Am surprised by posts regarding poor service

Like many of you I am also a satisfied customer for over 14 years now, I believe it is. Like some of you I have had my share of problems. However working with the folks in this forum I have been able to resolve them completely. If I did not have HughesNet it would be dial up (or that other satellite provider). My speeds are almost consistently fantastic. http://testmy.net/quickstats/bloodhound (new screen name to some of you). I feel the test speak for themselves.
Highlighted

Here's an afterthought Curtis. Several years ago my service weirded out and my HN equipment was OK. I changed the Ethernet cable between my modem and router and rebooted everything. Problem solved. Should your situation be so simple. We can hope.
Steve
Distinguished Professor IV

I had a feeling that might be you.  Not because of the name, but because of the speeds and the lack of seeing your old name there anymore.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Tutor

hahahaha. Have no idea what happened to my old name. Seemed to happen when all this in the community happened. I just rolled with it and used the new name.
Honorary Alumnus

Hughesnet's own version of the Witness Protection Program? Smiley Happy

Tutor

Hahahaha. Who knows Gwalk. Some strange crap has happened here recently with my computer. I stop trying to guess what it was.
Distinguished Professor IV

Have you checked for Gremlins?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I just rolled with it and used the new name.
Good things come to those who wait Smiley Happy
Honorary Alumnus

and wait and wait and ........... Smiley Happy

Sorry Amanda, the devil made me post that.

Tutor

You all are to much. hahahahaha