cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amanda...A question regarding the D-Link router you sent me.

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Amanda...A question regarding the D-Link router you sent me.

Amanda,

I just wanted to let you know that my folks did receive the router.  It was either yesterday or Tuesday.  I haven't gotten over there to hook it up yet as I've been a bit under the weather, but when I do I'll let you know how it went.  Thanks again. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Distinguished Professor IV

Amanda,

I set the router up for them and it worked perfectly.  It took me a second to remember where the password was for the computer to actually connect to the router, but I think I was a coffee short when I did so.  LOL. 

Anyway, thanks again.  They said to thank you, as well.  My stepfather loves being able to use the laptop in the kitchen when cooking and in his "baseball room" when researching the baseball memorabilia he collects.  They get reception pretty much anywhere in their house, so it's perfect. 

Teaching him the steps for importing pictures from his camera to his computer, resizing them, then uploading them to Facebook, is another story.  That one's going to take a while.  LOL.        

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Great to hear Gabe! Glad everyone is happy. Smiley Happy

Amanda