cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Issue - Occasionally Not Loading or Not Loading Correctly

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Amazon Issue - Occasionally Not Loading or Not Loading Correctly

For what it's worth, I shop at Amazon ALOT and I've never encountered this issue.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: Amazon Issue - Occasionally Not Loading or Not Loading Correctly

Variable changes in latency can affect TLS protocols. It's quite possible that drastic latency issues are creating authentication stalls, which are getting cached. Seem to recall something similar, albeit not Amazon, that was occurring some years back on Gen4.


* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Amazon Issue - Occasionally Not Loading or Not Loading Correctly


@MarkJFine wrote:

Variable changes in latency can affect TLS protocols. It's quite possible that drastic latency issues are creating authentication stalls, which are getting cached. Seem to recall something similar, albeit not Amazon, that was occurring some years back on Gen4.


This is what I was wondering, as HughesNet's latency seems to have a negative effect on quite a few things.  


Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Amazon Issue - Occasionally Not Loading or Not Loading Correctly


@FGG wrote:

For what it's worth, I shop at Amazon ALOT and I've never encountered this issue.


Interesting.  

 

I never had this problem with my legacy plan or Gen4, but once I upgraded to Gen5 it hit.  


Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: Amazon Issue - Occasionally Not Loading or Not Loading Correctly


@GabeU wrote:

@FGG wrote:

For what it's worth, I shop at Amazon ALOT and I've never encountered this issue.


Interesting.  

 

I never had this problem with my legacy plan or Gen4, but once I upgraded to Gen5 it hit.  


Gen 4 here and haven't had the problem. Visit Amazon a lot, wife also.