cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An alternative developing

Re: An alternative developing

Oddly enough.....New Mexico happens to be home. Mountains, valleys, mesas, arroyos and expansive prairies. Those using the service are very pleased. 
Assistant Professor

My back yard, WISP won't work so good.

Assistant Professor

MD, you sure got the passive aggressive thing down by saying someone lives under a wet, slimy rock without just calling them vermin, a snake, or whatever. Good for you!

As you say, have a nice holiday.

Most folks are not attempting to acquire service to the basement of an outhouse. Maybe you should ask your landlord for a ground floor unit? 
Assistant Professor

You've turned into a total troll. I'm done, should have known better than to respond to a post you started anyway. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

People respond with facts and you start flinging the poo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

I wholly understand where you are coming from and it is quite alright. I did not seek anyone out, did I? You folks are quite adept at condescension and insult but you certainly are ouchy when you get what you give.

If that in fact is your backyard I believe you need to get off your butt, leave the computer alone for a couple days and get to know the working side of an axe or a chainsaw! That is inexcusable! 

And no, I did not say, “have a nice holiday”. I DID write, “Merry Christmas”.  
Highlighted

LOL, Reading your comments just makes me laugh. I am some what of a expert at this. I have been in the satellite installation bushiness for about 14 years. I have installed Dish, DTV and wildblue/exede and currently and for the last 4 years Hughesnet. It is my business to understand  other company's in my area. I meet with and talk with other installers. So you trying to teach me about WISP isps. Is a joke in itself. Many people on here have tried to help you. Along with corp people. Yet you just continue on with your smart arse remarks.   Hopefully sooner then later. You will start to understand that.  But I doubt it.
Assistant Professor

No, it is what we love, just the way it is. Why we are very happy to have satellite internet available. Merry Christmas!

Wonderful!!l! Laughter is good for the soul. 

No sir, never did I allude to teaching you anything. I am quite certain I am not qualified. Neither am I a fool. 

You will make the choices, maintain the attitude or life will blow over your corpse. You are wholly welcome to maintain that your vision encompasses the universe. I know mine does not. 

The information I was provided is dramatically different that your protestations. I am quite content for you to adhere to your beliefs. Makes me no difference, until your truth ceases being “true" in a public environment.

Merry Christmas 
Tutor

Definitely a troll but mainly a legend in his own mind.