cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An alternative developing

Highlighted

Re: An alternative developing

mdhobbs, you have been told you can get out of your contract without a ETF, what else do you want? Cancel your service and move on to a better service. I assume you have a better option?

My motives for remaining in contract are entirely my business alone. Anything else? 

I rest my case. 
Honorary Alumnus

"My motives for remaining in contract are entirely my business alone. Anything else?"

Yes, speeds, performance and your avenues to pursue any perceived  issues  are spelled out in your Subscriber Agreement:

http://legal.hughesnet.com/SubAgree-01-01-15.cfm

There is no amount of complaining that will cause a satellite internet connection to become the functional equivalent of a ground based ISP.

You will either grasp that concept or you will not. 

"Mr. Hobbs has been repeatedly abusive to the Forum Mods (to me common sense says that will put you to the bottom of the queue) to regulars like Corrosive that I'm sure has more knowledge of computers and networking than Mr. Hobbs knows about cattle or .. BirdDog who ran a satellite NOC for the Air Force to perhaps even myself who may or may not have been referred to as a sub-human Knuckle Dragging Slug.”

Yet again, your pathetic assessment of yourself merely underscores your abject ignorance! But, out of curiosity, how do you pretend to know what I know or don’t know about anything? No? I didn’t think so. You just must try to be insulting. As to whether your knuckles drag or not is of no concern to me. That you refuse to quit meddling in my affairs is problematic. You are an irritant. You refuse to mind your own business and impede the resolution of legitimate issues. 

My abusiveness is the result of being repeatedly lied to (still awaiting that phone call from the mythical engineers) or having my intelligence insulted by those such as yourself. Nothing more.

Bye 

Again, I am so not interested in anything coming from you. Your continued attempts at intellectual dialogue are laughable. Please, attempt to impress someone impressionable. I am simply not interested. 
Honorary Alumnus

"Yet again, your pathetic assessment of yourself merely underscores your abject ignorance! But, out of curiosity, how do you pretend to know what I know or don’t know about anything"

Another statement by someone that is intent on "driving a computer" but lacks the ability to do so much as a taking a simple screenshot.

"meddling in my affairs"

And fails to understand that this is public website despite having been told how to post "privately".

"My abusiveness is the result of being repeatedly lied to (still awaiting that phone call from the mythical engineers"

And fails to understand that "Engineering" is NOT going to call him directly.

Advanced Tutor

I think this whole thread is a waste of time & text.

Pssstttt....kiss off, Gwalk. Your insistence on making an ass of yourself should be an embarrassment to even you. And, why would HughesNet represent contact knowing that is a lie? Could it have anything to do with integrity, ethics or professionalism? Oh sorry, you would obviously have no functional knowledge of those attributes. 

Someone ask you what you thought? Anyone care what you think?