cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An alternative developing

Re: An alternative developing

Why would HughesNet represent contact knowing its a lie? 

Hello Karen,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I see from your account you are set up for a call from our advanced technical support group today. Though I am unfamiliar with the details of your case, I can take some time today and research your accounts notes and past diagnostics. I would especially like to see what the technical group finds while on the call with you today, so please do let me know when that has happened. We can definitely help you to find the cause.”

Who’d a thought it, moron? Could that be taken as a “representation”? Really? 

Maybe we can introduce your puppy to my kitty.....
Honorary Alumnus

Please take note that the call would have been from "advanced technical support", not to be confused with "Engineering".

Reading is fundamental, comprehension is obviously something else.

Or my bear.......

Either way, it was a lie.......bottom line, bozo.

A bit more of that conversation you claim does not happen...."Engineering tried to call me today but I was outside splitting wood and did not hear the phone. When I called back, Tier 1 tech support let me know that I can expect to hear from Engineering between 3 and 4 p.m. my time (Pacific Time) tomorrow, so I will arrange to be by the phone then. It is very, very helpful for me to know when to expect the call.”

What do intend to accuse this customer of? Either you are just plain stupid or your pitiful ego prohibits you from acknowledging fact....... 

Alas, your submarginal intellect has grown boring. Bye
Associate Professor
Distinguished Professor IV

My abusiveness is the result of being repeatedly lied to (still awaiting that phone call from the mythical engineers) or having my intelligence insulted by those such as yourself. Nothing more.

You were abusive practically from minute one, so your excuse doesn't hold water.  It's become plainly apparent to anyone familiar with you that you are simply an abrasive person, hell bent on trying to make yourself out to be above everyone in this community.  When you disagree with a reply, you don't simply disagree with it, you try to do everything you can to put the person down who wrote it, whether actually deserved or not. 

All of the discussions which end up in your back and forth with numerous people have one common denominator...you.  That should tell you something.  

Now, of course, you'll reply with some attempt at putting me down, and that's fine.  Myself, and just about everyone else, is used to it from you, so it means nothing.

It's truly too bad that you spit on everyone that has tried to help you because you don't like the answers.   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

My abusiveness is the result of being repeatedly lied to (still awaiting that phone call from the mythical engineers) or having my intelligence insulted by those such as yourself. Nothing more.

You were abusive practically from minute one, so your excuse doesn't hold water.  It's become plainly apparent to anyone familiar with you that you are simply an abrasive person, hell bent on trying to make yourself out to be above everyone in this community.  When you disagree with a reply, you don't simply disagree with it, you try to do everything you can to put the person down who wrote it, whether actually deserved or not. 

All of the discussions which end up in your back and forth with numerous people have one common denominator...you.  That should tell you something.  

Now, of course, you'll reply with some attempt at putting me down, and that's fine.  Myself, and just about everyone else, is used to it from you, so it means nothing.

It's truly too bad that you spit on everyone that has tried to help you because you don't like the answers.   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit