cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angry and Disappointed

Assistant Professor

Re: Angry and Disappointed

Christopher, from what she says above I believe they did contact her but she still feels she is getting the run around and being taken advantage of.

Lori, do you have other options for internet, even before you signed up for HughesNet?

I have awesome internet service! I am never down, and if it does slow at all it is only for a few seconds. I don't know why some have problems and others do not, but I am very thankful that I can get any internet where I'm at, being next to a huge forest, so if it does slow down I can deal with that. Better something than nothing!

Very happy for you also ,however my internet connection is fine-most of the time but if you would have been following my post you would have probably better understood my issues,I understand the need to defend your provider I would do the same if I had answers and was satisfied, my apologies if I insulted or upset you that wasn't my intentions.

Christopher thanks for your input however who in the heck have I been going through if not your reps. Handled myself you say what did I do climb on the roof try fixing REALLY that comment so insulting you were helpful in the beginning but read something you don't agree with and that's your option you leave with...THANKS your unkind bedside manner speaks for its self good day to you also..

Hi Lori,

We were finally able to review your sales call, and you made it clear that your family would be heavy data users. I don't think the sales rep fully understood the implication of having three Roku boxes in the household in addition to your iPhones. I'm sorry this happened; that sales agent and her management will be notified for coaching. We're happy to assist with your cancellation with no ETF, considering this development. Please check your e-mail for details.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Oh okay ,  read it wrong !!!!

Lori no pun was ever intended toward you personally , but as you see at the bottom our Reps of this forum really go to bat to really help  and save you a lot of phone time in getting the right judgements  for you !!!   i never intended it to even sound like a bad , and if you took it as one , then i truly do say I'm sorry in you taking it, that way !!!
Highlighted

Smiley Happy

STILL WAITING...

Hi Lori,

Did you get our e-mail? If not we've resent to your Gmail. 

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.