cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another pissed off customer

New Poster

Another pissed off customer

HughesNet has got to be the worst internet service in the world, but when you live in the country and are stuck with it there is not much you can do. I can no longer access my 2nd e-mail account. It costs almost $70.00 a month and each month I run out of download. And as everyone knows when you call it is at least 30 minutes to an hour on the phone. 
4 REPLIES 4
Assistant Professor

Re: Another pissed off customer

Randy, will be Monday morning before the official reps are here to help with e-mail issues. In the meantime there are people here in the community that are willing to help with other issues like controlling data usage.
Satellite internet is capped data and we either learn to manage it or end up being extremely frustrated. The users choice.
New Poster

Why Monday I called you people three days ago and I don't need help with other issues unless it's the fact that HughesNet will load if Web Acceleration is not turned off.

Good Morning Randy,     sgoshe, Myself and quite a few others around here are simply CUSTOMERS just like your self!! Like Sgoshe alrerady mentioned it is the WEEKEND, unfortunately the HUGHESNET community REPS or EMPLOYEES do not work the weekends. they work Monday through Friday 9am to about 5pm. Responses from THEM may take UPTO 48hrs after posting. Unfortunately if you REQUIRE an IMMEDIATE response then well Good luck with the phone support!!    
Admin

Randy - Welcome to your HughesNet Community.  Sorry you had to wait for support.  We're hoping you already saw the post from Liz several days ago describing how to access to all your email accounts. Try it and let us know.
 https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/having-trouble-accessing-your-email?topic-reply-l...