cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any DNS Server problems on Gen4 Beam 19 (Northern California) this week?

Assistant Professor

Re: Any DNS Server problems on Gen4 Beam 19 (Northern California) this week?

I was able to get into MyHealtheVet just now. Did notice this message posted at top of main log-in page:

Some visitors may experience sporadic problems while using My HealtheVet. If a page does not load correctly, try refreshing the page by pressing F5. If you need to refill a VA prescription, please contact the VA Pharmacy at your local VA Medical Center. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hey Sgoshe

I have been using it for way over 2 years with no problem until recently. 90% of the time no problem but for the last week.  I can still get in I just wanted to give more information to Alan as he ask for.  I normally have no problem at all.

Hello Alan,

Thank you for providing the case numbers - we can log these sites, however, it is best to know if they are having trouble going to a specific website like Gary. Generally, as mentioned, its secure sites, government, healthcare or school sites. These are the ones in particular we should look out for. We can look through the notes and see if the customers of yours have called in, but if not, we'll really rely on you to get that information if they decide not to call us.

Thanks,
Amanda

Hi Gary,

Thank you for that info! I will log it and see what else comes up, its possibly a government website group that we're having trouble with. I have your account information already, so just stand by while we relay this up and get some answers!

Thanks,
Amanda

Here's another inaccessible site: www.lucianne.com

Amanda

I haven't had a problem until recently I can still log in with no problem it is when I navigate the site that the problem raises it's ugly head.  This has been just for the past couple of weeks.

Hey Geoffrey

I got in with no problem but thanks for the link I like this site.

lucianne.com opens immediately for me, as well.
Assistant Professor

Got in with no problem, don't like the site.

Hi Gary,

What is the exact link to the site you are trying to access? What error message or page displays when trying to access it?

Also, have you tried toggling off Web Acceleration or disabling the IPv6 feature of your LAN card?

Thanks
Amanda