cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any DNS Server problems on Gen4 Beam 19 (Northern California) this week?

New Poster

Re: Any DNS Server problems on Gen4 Beam 19 (Northern California) this week?

Im in NE Oklahoma and we have had so much rain in the last few weeks Im afraid our garden is going to rot

Hey Charles out here in Pawnee County it is so wet I feel like I am in a old movie I saw once.  It was they were on a planet with a Boy King and it was swamp like.  They had to strap floating balloons to their shoulders to avoid sinking. 

NOAA says 90% chance of El Nino. The Mid West gets snockered when we have one.Our hope in ca is that the 80% chance for El Nino this winter comes true.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to pop in to confirm that DNS resolution on beam 19 was affected 5/24 (at least it was reported then) and resolved that same day. Our engineers are continuing to monitor for any changes.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

This problem is happening again. Any status? I can reboot my modem and work OK for about 15 minutes then we drop off with 20.2.1 A management problem has occurred Status code and then no Internet or Phone. 
Associate Professor