Any Known Gateway Issues In ELP TX? Frequently Loosing Association

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybo54
Junior

Any Known Gateway Issues In ELP TX? Frequently Loosing Association

Is there any known current issues with the El Paso TX gateway? We're on beam 49 gateway 11

Seems like this is our issue, we keep loosing association with the gateway.  This keeps happening numerous & repetitive times over the past two days, more often in frequency during the afternoon and evening.

I checked weather there today, today there was a tiny storm in the area but not exactly there, unsure about yesterday.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes Liz, all weekend no problems (!?!), yet all week previously until you put in the fix schedule it was like clockwork and constant.
But he could still see major issues when he got here, and he was a new to Hughes installer (from DTV) having only been doing Hughes for 5 months or so he said.

We had power outages a few times early this morning and today, so I lost all the hourly history, but so far I think it's looking good!
I've seen a few (maybe 1-3) red X's in uplink hourly history though, but I assume a random one here or there is always going to be normal, but there hasn't been any issues or solid rows of X's like before.

Will give another update in few days, thanks again Liz!

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27