cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime and Bonus Bytes Just Increased :o

Senior

Anytime and Bonus Bytes Just Increased :o

Has this happened to anyone else?  I was down to about 3GB with a littlel over 3 days to go before the month was up and today I'm at 7.5GB.  Bonus Bytes were around 63% and now at 79% 

14 REPLIES 14
Junior

Re: Anytime and Bonus Bytes Just Increased :o

I'm pretty sure it was Gigi the computer Fairy.-1.jpeg

Distinguished Professor IV

That's weird.  The only time I ever saw anything similar to that was when they gave those affected by the Jan 2nd outage the 3GB of tokens.  

A lucky accident, maybe?  Smiley Happy  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Senior

@alfrescowrote:

I'm pretty sure it was Gigi the computer Fairy.

Well bless Gigi's heart Smiley Happy  Wasn't that nice of her!  

Senior

@GabeUwrote:

That's weird.  The only time I ever saw anything similar to that was when they gave those affected by the Jan 2nd outage the 3GB of tokens.  

I don't recall getting the extra GBs back in Jan...could have, just don't remember.  Maybe those GB give-a-ways were rolled out and I'm just now getting them.  I dunno.  Sure wish we had rollover data.  

@monicakmwrote:

@GabeUwrote:

I don't recall getting the extra GBs back in Jan...could have, just don't remember.  Maybe those GB give-a-ways were rolled out and I'm just now getting them.  I dunno.  Sure wish we had rollover data.  

It's possible, but the 3GB were given in the form of tokens and not added to the regular data.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi - the week of the outage in January all the tokens were applied to affected customers. So if its 3GB of tokens, then 99% chance it is from that Smiley Happy

Amanda

Senior

Hi Amanda, no, they were not in the form of tokens.  That would have been nice since it was so late in my month they just ended up going away since I didn't use them.  My Anytime and Bonus Bytes allotment increased, not the token count.

@monicakmwrote:

That would have been nice since it was so late in my month they just ended up going away since I didn't use them.  

Are you saying that you did originally receive 3GB of Token Data for the New Year's Day issue, but that it disappeared because you didn't use it?  

If this is the case, have you checked your Tokens under the "Buy Tokens" button in the Usage section of the MyAccount site to see if they're still there, but just not banked in your Token Bytes Available?  Or, are you sure you didn't actually use them?  The reason I ask is that I've never heard of anyone losing tokens, save when upgrading from Gen4 to Gen5.  

Senior

Gabe, I said that I might have gotten the 3 Token GB back in Jan.  I don't remember specifically but if they were issued to everyone that was affected, I'm sure I did.  But, that's a good idea to look in the Buy Token section.  Here is what it says...Token - Prepaid (500MB) :4 Available Use Token - Free (500MB) :6 Available Use

Does that mean I have 5GB I haven't claimed yet?  I have 19.5GB in Token Bytes that show up in the SCC.  So it looks like I have 5 more?  NOT tellin' the grandkids! LOL  I don't think they've caught on to Tokens yet anyway Smiley Wink

I didn't lose any tokens when I upgraded to Gen 5.  I brought that up and wanted to make sure I didn't.  

What I said originally is that my Anytime and Bonus Bytes (2-8am) both increased.  I had like 3+GB (for 4 days left in my month) in Anytime and one morning, it was 7GB.  Bonus Byte GBs were increased as well.  

Sorry if I wasn't clear with my original post.  Hope this clears up any confusion.