cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you paid employees of Hughes?

mueller
Freshman

Re: Are you paid employees of Hughes?

And once again I'll say this, please read carefully, if you are not employed or paid by Hughes then I'm very THANKFUL for your help and thoughts. But if you are a employee, once again I'll say it again, you suck........ 

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

@mueller wrote:

If you are an employee of Hughes, then you suck.

...said by someone who clearly never learned how win while at a disadvantage.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
fay1959
Freshman

Gabe, that is beyond unprofessional. If you don't care if someone gets help what are you doing here?

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

Wut?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@mueller wrote:

And once again I'll say this, please read carefully, if you are not employed or paid by Hughes then I'm very THANKFUL for your help and thoughts. But if you are a employee, once again I'll say it again, you suck........ 

Thank you for the clarification, but that still doesn't change anything on my end with wishing to continue following your particular issue.  

This community is a Customer to Customer solutions center.  In addition, it is a separate avenue of receiving help.  With that said, when there are issues that the customers on here can't address, the representatives do.  When you asked for help on here, then get hot because you don't get an immediate reply from a company representative, then proceed to call all HughesNet employees clowns because they did not fix your issue within 48 hours it doesn't tend to get the best responses.  This company has well over one million subscribers, and, contrary to what any company would like, they have other subscribers that are having issues, as well, just like any other company.  They only have so many employees, and it can take a little bit of time to help someone with their issue.  And when you call all of them clowns, what can you expect from any non HughesNet employees, like most of the people on this site?  Not help, I can promise you that, as why would they even want to bother?  What happens when you have an issue that I, or anyone else, may try to help with, and the solutions we suggest don't fix the issue.  What are we then to be called?

This is just my opinion and my feeling on the subject and I don't speak for anyone else.  

With that said, good luck with your issue.  I'm unsubscribing from this thread.       

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
WT4FEC
Sophomore

@mueller wrote:

And as I mentioned, if you are not an paid employee I thank you for your efforts. If you are an employee of Hughes, then you suck.

Well that's a good way to get some help, not.

Wayne

mueller
Freshman

Wayne, bite me, as I explained earlier, if you guys not employeed by Hughes, I am thanking very much for your efforts. If you are employeed by Hughes, you suck. Now, I typed that really slow, so read it very carefully.

mueller
Freshman

GabeU,

This is not a problem that just happened, this has been going on for months, and the case manager is impossible to get a hold of. We conduct a great deal of business via Yahoo and we need that sight. To be told we are working on it and weeks later there is nothing certainly questions Hughes professionals. Now, get a life.

mueller
Freshman

Mark, get away from your computer and look for a woman............

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

The purpose of this Community is peer-to-peer support with Corporate oversight.

Many of us here have experience in both computers and networking. I have been a Hughes subscriber for over 13 years.

Troubleshooting is a process of elimination. There is no single cause even to what may seem to be the same issue.

We try to establish facts in a linier fashion, proceeding from one logical point to the next. If we can find the cause, then great, the user is up and running. If we can't we will have established certain facts that may allow the Mods to elevate the issue to Engineering.

As corporate level employees, they are here M-F 9am to 5ish, we on the other hand are here nights, weekends an Holidays.