Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knerkin Akin

Attempting to login to dashboard

I have no clue. Received this after entering userid/password:

opensaml::BindingException

The system encountered an error at Thu May 26 22:17:00 2016

To report this problem, please contact the site administrator at root@localhost.

Please include the following message in any email:

opensaml::BindingException at (https://sso.hughesnet.com/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST)

Invalid HTTP method (GET).

12 REPLIES 12
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

I got something like that also
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

No problem here.
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

Mines working right now, it was around noon that I saw it
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Maybe intermittent, most likely a server glitch. They can self-repair eventually, software side anyway.
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

Gremlins
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

I had a problem with mine one day last week.  Was giving me odd errors.  I tried it again the next day and it worked.  Hopefully it's just a glitch that will be fixed tomorrow. 
Amanda

Hi everyone,

Are people still getting this? It's related to logins, not the actual internet service itself. If it is still occurring, please let us know the latest error you are getting so that we can have the web team take a look.

Happy Friday~ 
Amanda
Knerkin Akin

Since last evening, I'm now regularly getting:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Amanda

Hi Knerkin

I got on our modem here and cannot replicate this. I assume you've done the general clear cache/cookies/reboot steps? Is it all your devices?

Amanda
Knerkin Akin

I haven't had the time to check this out completely, but will over the weekend. I have a feeling it may be my goofy desktop. I'll let you know by Tuesday what the story is.

Thanks for getting back to me. Have a reflective weekend, be safe, and eat more than you should!
Amanda

Sometimes this happens with old cache... Seen it before. We will be staying home (we live in the DC/VA/MD area) because traffic is...well, you know. 🙂
Knerkin Akin

It's my goofy desktop. Laptop logged in just fine. Thanks, again.