Hughesnet Community

Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

Is anybody else getting this as often as I do?   When it happens, I have to go back to the original post to which I was replying, reload the saved content, and post it again.  Then it goes through.   I just hope it's not the VDS gremlins again!  :<)>

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Hi gaines_wright,

When exactly does this message appear? What were you attempting to do when this popped up?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

It appears in a red banner above the reply I'm working on in the message editor.  The next time it happens, I'll take some  screen shots,

Thanks, that is interesting. So the red error pops up while you're still composing your message, not even after you click submit to post? Screenshots would help, too, I would appreciate that.

I feel like I've seen this error myself, but I think it was because I tried to do something, but I was actually logged out at the time.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

@Liz wrote:

Thanks, that is interesting. So the red error pops up while you're still composing your message, not even after you click submit to post? Screenshots would help, too, I would appreciate that.

Yes, once I see the red banner, I usually copy the message body to the clip board because I know it's going to fail to post.

I feel like I've seen this error myself, but I think it was because I tried to do something, but I was actually logged out at the time.

I thought of that too, but opening another tab and logging in there doesn't seem to help, and it always goes through the second time without me logging in.  It hasn't happened again since I posted about it.  Now that's what I call fast service!  :>)>

Hah, well I didn't do anything, but just keep an eye out on that. If it keeps happening, just send me a screenshot and I'll escalate. Thanks for letting me know!