cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B10005179817AH

Re: B10005179817AH

Hello Tish & Thomas,

Tish, I very much appreciate you keeping up with me about the performance. It definitely helps us gauge where we're at. It can and will be better!

Thomas - This is definitely some very very helpful information! I do not have the ability to change outroute ID's, however I don't see why your ID would not be the same. This is puzzling to me and I will ask here if we can have Tish's manually changed to yours and see what happens.

When the changes are ready to be made, we'll monitor your system and ensure there is no interruption of service. I will keep you up to date on when these changes will be made.

Thank you,
Amanda

Good afternoon Amanda, 

Just checking to see if you have had a chance to find out if they could manually change Tish's settings yet?

Have a good day !!

Hi Thomas

We're still looking into the discrepancy. I think at this point, they are looking into why there is a difference before they make the change. This will also help others who are on Tish's outroute if they are experiencing the same thing as her. I will have more soon and I really appreciate everyone's patience.

Thank you,
Amanda

Good morning & happy Friday!

I just got word that we've successfully has Tish's outroute changed to the same as yours, Thomas. Please monitor throughout the day and this weekend if possible and let me know if you see any improvement.

Thanks!
Amanda

Sounds Great !!!   I will let her know and run some tests.  

Have a great Weekend !!!

Thanks, Amanda.  We will use it this weekend and I will give you an update first of the week.  Tish

Hi Tish and Thomas

Thank you! I look forward to hearing good news Smiley Happy

Amanda

Hi Tish

I wanted to follow up as its been a while since we talked. How is everything going for you? Has your service improved?

Thanks!
Amanda
Highlighted

Hi  Amanda, Tish has been out of town for the last few weeks and just came back in last night. I will have her give you an update.  Thanks for keeping track of us. 

Hi, Amanda. Thanks for checking on me.  Unfortunately, I have been gone the last few weeks so haven't had a chance to use it as I normally would.  Service has been better as a result of everything you have done so far, but I have to say there is still a sluggishness in the overall system.  The speed and web responsiveness test results have improved drastically, but the "feel" of the system hasn't improved as I would have expected in going from a 65 to a 16000 download kbps. 

Let me use it over the next few days and I will get back to you early next week with some better feedback.  I appreciate your staying on this and your willingness to help.

Thank you,

Tish