cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B3-0010022033AZ How many Emails do I send?

B3-0010022033AZ How many Emails do I send?

B3-0010022033AZ How many Emails do I send? Can Hughes tell me like the phone company how many Emails I send a month it would be a nice way for me to check and see if my email has been hijacked like right now Aol is refusing my email i am getting a 5.7.1 bounce message no other explanation
23 REPLIES 23

Re: B3-0010022033AZ How many Emails do I send?

should be no limit on emails,  what security are you using,  and how long has this been going on ?

hoping you have only one security program for often they will conflict with one another and mess your computer  up by confusing programs
Freshman

I had this happen to me once. TechSupport was able to diagnose.

good answer !!
Highlighted

Thanks for the comments, I guess i didn't state my question very well, What i meant was if there was a way to know how many emails the server saw i was sending i could compare with what I was sending and i would know if someone was using my mail for spamming just a check and balance thing, the way it is now i would not know unless i get blocked out of sending emails, It started yesterday AOL sent me a 5.7.1 Bounce message when I tried to send my brother an email I tried just a test message just to make sure the content of the email wasn't the problem and still got the same message.

what was the last thing you down-loaded before you came up with this problem !!!

I forgot to add that i tried another Hughes address i have and it did the same thing then i tested a G-mail address and it went through just fine so it must be just Hughes that AOL has a problem with.

Christopher, I used the email earlier in the morning with no problem and i went to forward an email that evening same day i forwarded the mail to 3 people and the two others went through and the one to AOL was not delivered and returned with 5.7.1 bounce message i had not downloaded anything between the mailings.

that stumped me !!!          community,  above me need help on this one !!