Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAD SERVICE! ;-)

Honorary Alumnus

Re: BAD SERVICE! ;-)

Kim,
Please re-read Eric's post !
The entire thing was "tongue- in- cheek".
You wouldhave to have read Eric's other posts too have put in context.

On another note I'm glad to see you back and feeling fiesty.
Highlighted

What a welcome back. I am very aware it was tongue in cheek, it was ridiculing (making fun of) customers who complain. Tongue and cheek at the customers expense. Seriously, I have to wonder if the stress of this entire Hughes net issue didn't put me in the hospital. I am serious, stress does not mix w my diseases. I should be sleeping, and I am stressing over this ... And, my problem still exists. Seriously, have you ever felt beaten? That is exactly how I feel about this entire Hughes net situation. Beaten. I screwed up. If only I had read the reviews, if only I had googled "complaints against Hughes net", I would have found thousands and thousands of complaints. Never a compliment. ...I screwed up and now, I am being ridiculed for making a mistake. Wow. What has our society come to? Nice... Really nice.

Hi Kim

We do have many posts of praise and there is an entirely separate category dedicated to it here in the community. 
.I screwed up and now, I am being ridiculed for making a mistake. Wow. What has our society come to?
Did you happen to catch the end of Miss Universe 2015

On a more serious note - We understand completely that you fully regret getting our service. We're completely equipped to cancel your service immediately and waive early termination fees, despite the commitment period. Let me know and I can do this for you today.

Amanda

Thank you very much Amanda,
We are on our way to Miami, as I am having a reaction to one of my meds... I will go privately to you. Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for helping me, I appreciate it so very much.  Kim
Distinguished Professor III

shkote,

I must have come along just after they consolidated the system into one unit.  I've had Hughesnet since Nov 2004, but with a single dish and modem, and upgraded to Gen4 in Feb of this year.  I guess I got it at just the right time.  I know that even before that the upload was done through a phone line.  Eek.  I can't imagine that. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit