cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUFFERING ,,,, CONSTANTLY

Highlighted
Freshman

BUFFERING ,,,, CONSTANTLY

So does anyone else out there use this sorry excuse for Internet service to LIVE STREAM their TV? It's the MAIN and SOLE reason we got this service and we were BOTH told by the sales people that we  DEFINITELY watch live streaming TV without this **bleep** buffering. I'm almost to the point where we're just gonna STOP making payments, and toss the trash they installed on our roof. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FED UP ! 

3 REPLIES
Senior Instructor

Re: BUFFERING ,,,, CONSTANTLY

Just in case no one's pointed it out to you:
 - Terrestrial internet: fit for being a TV replacement.

- Satellite internet: not fit for TV replacement.

Maybe if you didn't try to make it something it's not you'd be a happier person, instead of constantly flooding this board with the same, constant, mis-directed angst. Otherwise, keep doing the same thing and expecting different results...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Assistant Professor

You keep creating new topics instead of sticking to your original one, thinking it will get you more attention. Hopefully this one will get locked also.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/CONSTANT-BUFFERING-when-live-streaming-tv/td-p/10828...

Hello kmarch712, 

As BirdDog said, please keep your complaints confined to your original thread. If you tried the suggestions given by the community but they did not resolve your issues, please let us know in that thread.

With that being said, I will be locking this thread.

Thank you,

Jay