cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back in Business!

Back in Business!

I can't find my original post so i'm just going to post here. Suze, you were trying to help me. I was the brand new customer (still in the evaluation phase) who lost all service last Saturday. The installers just left and i'm back in business and the service is great again. They said a storm knocked the modem out and gave me a new one. Oddly, the storm didn't affect the router that was plugged in on the same strip. Whatever, I guess. (I think it's these new modems) I'm just glad to be back on board and I appreciate the credits since I did have to purchase data from my old provider (Virgin Mobile) while I was out of service with HughesNet. Thanks for your attention on this!
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Back in Business!

If the service continues to be as good as it was for the first 2 weeks and as good as it is right now, I'll shout it to the rooftops and tell all my neighbors!

Hi Colette

FYI here is your old post.

http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...

Hi Colette, I'm very happy to hear that you are back in business and I'm just glad that I could help. Smiley Happy Thanks for the comment and if ever you have any additional questions or concerns please let me know.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suz

Ok, thanks!

I appreciate that. And you have a great weekend as well!

Colette