cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to the 80's

Highlighted

Back to the 80's

I have had this internet for 3 days.  I feel like I am back in dial up mode.  My Iphone will no longer steam any of the videos without continual spooling.  Worst ever.  
37 REPLIES 37
Assistant Professor

Re: Back to the 80's

Could also be your wireless router causing the slowdown. What address is it set to? Must not be 192.168.0.1 set it to 192.168.1.1. Also how far away from the router are you when trying to stream on your iPhone?
New Poster

I gave up on videos a long time ago.. Yup just keep spooling. Getting my email is time consuming also. Gmail. Takes forever . Just waiting out my contract. Or till I can afford to get out of hughes. Very disappointed

Please take very BUG notice where they say they will renewing your data for the first 10-20 days. They will do this, and you'll miss your 30 day window to cancel. And then you are caught into their contract. We did not know they were doing this, never informed. So when month two came around and we were out of data in no time flat, we were screwed. My advice, don't let them keep trying to do all this trouble shooting. You'll be happy for a few days, and it will just keep happening. And then you are stuck with service you already hate. Don't put yourself in the position that we and so many others are stuck in
Assistant Professor

Should still be in the daily reset period however which is 10-20 days depending on the modem model.
Assistant Professor

Once more, most here even the official reps will agree if someone has a better ground based option for internet then they should go with that. Especially considering satellite is a fairly low capped service.

Felony fraud? Wow! Omg, I can't believe you would suggest I have committed felony fraud! I haven't even had a speeding ticket in more than 20 years! I think this is a case of slander on your behalf. HughesNet should step in on this. I responded because I was emailed on this and for no other reason. Commission of a felony? I don't know where you could possibly come up with this, but definitely falls into malicious slander.

Felony fraud? Wow! Omg, I can't believe you would suggest I have committed felony fraud! I haven't even had a speeding ticket in more than 20 years! I think this is a case of slander on your behalf. HughesNet should step in on this. I responded because I was emailed on this and for no other reason. Commission of a felony? I don't know where you could possibly come up with this, but definitely falls into malicious slander.

What? You've crossed a line. Not a clue