cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service in Puerto Rico

Bad service in Puerto Rico

We have your service for over 3 years now and only use it as a back up. It is the worst service ever. Your customer service representatives have no clue what they are talking about. Your tech came out 2 weeks ago and told us that our intermittent service was because of a tree blocking the signal. We paid to cut down a tree we loved and the connection is just as bad or worse. On 7/27 I was told it was the moden and that a new modem would be shipped to me overnight, order #105247194. I'm still waiting for it. In the meantime I've call the customer service line Friday, Monday and today and everytime I get a different response. Does anyone know what is going on? Can anyone at HughesNet assist with this issue? I pay for Expedited Service...that's a joke. Very dissatisfied customer right now.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bad service in Puerto Rico

Good morning Sara,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear this, I've pulled up your account to investigate and have escalated your case to determine what exactly is going on with your RMA. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->