Hughesnet Community

Being redirected to Echo Star Purchasing Corp.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmie_evlyn
Sophomore

Being redirected to Echo Star Purchasing Corp.

Each night before shutting down,  I go to my usage page to check my daily bandwidth use,  I have tried repeatedly to reach that page tonight and it is not possible.  It is always redirected to EchoStar Purchasing Corp with this pop up message 

ATTENTION
There was an issue logging you in. Please try again or contact Customer Support.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks a lot, GabeU.  I was afraid they were selling out to someone else.  I sure didn't want to have to get used to a new ISP.   I appreciate your help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@jimmie_evlyn 

It's happening for me, too.  It's most likely just some type of glitch.  I'll tag the reps so that they will be aware of it, but it's possible that it won't be fixed until at least Monday.

With regard to Echostar, they're HughesNet's parent company.  It's likely that it's just showing the Echostar name as a default.   

@Liz 

@Amanda 

@Hardy 

@Damian 

@Jay 

Reps, this is the screen I'm seeing while trying to sign into the My Account site and any parts of it (Usage, My Bill, Account Information)...

Screenshot (15).png

Thanks a lot, GabeU.  I was afraid they were selling out to someone else.  I sure didn't want to have to get used to a new ISP.   I appreciate your help.

GabeU

@jimmie_evlyn 

I don't blame you for being nervous about it.  I cringe just thinking about what it would be like if someone bought them and changed things.  Heck, it can take a lot just to get used to HughesNet the way it is!  😛  

And you're very welcome.  🙂  

GabeU

Update:

I just tried it again and it looks like it's working now.  So, they may have done something, or the system fixed itself.  I tried with both Chrome and Firefox and they both worked.  🙂