Hughesnet Community

Big mistake

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhosenb

Big mistake

This is the worst internet service ever. 80 bucks a month for complete garbage. You can't run more than one device even with 20 gig service. Wish I would have checked with someone who had experience with Huges net. Now I'm stuck with this garbage for 2 years. If anyone knows how to get out of this contract please let me know.
4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

If you would like help with the issue(s) you are experiencing please start a new topic in Tech Support.  Please make sure to describe the issue(s) you are experiencing in the post.  

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You should've done some research before subscribing.  You can get out of the contract if you pay the early termination fee. 

elloboemachine

I too had this super slow junk installed yesterday and is so slow cannot use it and does not do one item as promised they lied on all speed and quality of there product now i have junk on my roof must get out of it
Amanda

Hello dhosenb,

I've moved your thread to our tech support section. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the service and would like the opportunity to assist you. Could you provide a little more detail about your home network and the activities you are trying to do on the internet? Looking forwarding to assisting you.

Thank you,

Amanda