cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Theft

Billing Theft

First, I would like to speak to a Hughes Net representative regarding billing. I do not want to speak with your third party people in Arizona. Second, I cancelled my account on November 2, 2015. I have an email proving it. I was billed for November and then again in December. I want those charges reversed. Please give me a phone number so I can call Hughes Net directly.
12 REPLIES 12
Associate Professor

Re: Billing Theft

The only way to cancel your service is by calling Hughesnet at 866-347-3292, you are not able to cancel via email, or online what so ever.

Also, that is the only number that you can call in terms of contacting Hughesnet.

Do you have a recent case number that you can reference so that a Hughesnet CSR can look into your account details?  Please wait for 24 to 48 hours for an official response.

Can you read what I wrote.  I already cancelled the account.  On November 2nd.  I want a refund.
Assistant Professor

Read like you tried to cancel by email, as in email proving it.

Who are you....I'm talking to Hughes Net.  No body else should be reading this.
Associate Professor

Could you read what I wrote, and provide the case number, and while you are at it, did you return your Hughesnet Modem and the Transmitter that's located on the dish back to Hughesnet via the shipping box that they send out during a cancellation?

Also, read the community guidelines before continuing to post. http://legal.hughesnet.com/CommunityGuidelines.cfm
Assistant Professor

This is a public site, I'm a customer. You must mark post as private if you don't want the world to see it.

I was told I was speaking to a Hughes Net representative...who are you?
Associate Professor

You was never once told by anyone here that you was speaking to a Hughesnet Rep, I asked earlier if you could post a case number, so that one can look into your case notes when they get in tomorrow morning, 9 to 5 eastern.

This is a public forum, if you wish for a private conversation out of public eyes, I suggest creating a new post, and selecting "Post this conversation privately".
Assistant Professor

And there is this from the main page side bar:

Official Representatives will have that title beside their name and a green outline around their avatar.