cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date and data cycle on different dates. Just curious.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Billing date and data cycle on different dates. Just curious.

I'm just curious why my billing date is the 4th and my data renewal date is the 5th.  My original billing date on my old plan was the 4th, and I was upgraded to Gen 4 on 2/5/2016.  I imagine this is why, but I just thought that the billing date or the cycling date would change, one or the other, to coincide the other.  I don't mind it being the way it is.  I was just curious as to why.  Am I correct in my assumption, or am I doing that thing they say you do when you assume? 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Re: Billing date and data cycle on different dates. Just curious.

Good morning Gabe!

Yes, I double checked your account and I see 2/5/16 listed as your term activation date; so you're right, that's why your current data cycle resets on the 5th as opposed to your billing date on the 4th.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Billing date and data cycle on different dates. Just curious.

Okey dokey.  Thanks a bunch. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro