cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bleeding Data + New Data Plan + Check My Usage Tool Discrepancies

Re: Bleeding Data + New Data Plan + Check My Usage Tool Discrepancies

Thanks Katie, I just saw this post and I haven't received a call but my service is spotty. I'm working right now, how can I schedule the call for another time?
Associate Professor

Hi Mendy,

We tried calling earlier, but got a message that your voicemail wasn't set up. We can certainly try at a more convenient time for you. When next week do you prefer?

Also, you may have received a confirmation order e-mail today, that was for the complimentary tokens I sent you this morning.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

"Ditto" Charles' comment from me Katie!
Freshman

One item not mentioned is when I switched to Gen4 I went from 200MB download per day = 6GB/mo to 5GB (download PLUS upload) per month Anytime not counting Bonus time. The inclusion of upload data threw me.That is my GEN4 plan provided less than my previous legacy plan and I had to pay for the upgrade.  Supposed to get higher speed but it only happens when I download files, and never the advertised 5MB/sec. I also used to receive a free token every month. I use Networx to monitor my speed and bw usage. Some deal huh?

Hi Liz, where can I ensure that you have the correct phone number? My voicemail is set up. Sorry for the late reply but I would like to set up the call for tomorrow if possible.

Thanks again,
Mendy
Highlighted

Hi Mendyboyd,        As the Mods wont be back in till around 9am eastern time tomorroow, I would try emailing them your perferred number an perferred time.. Here is the community email address: communitysupport@hughes.com

Good Luck to you, and please come back an share the engineers insight as your case has peeked alot of curiosity Smiley Happy   Enjoy the rest of your weekend !!

Hi Mendy,

Please check your Yahoo mail for a message from us. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->