cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Zone mysteriously shortened by an hour

Highlighted
Senior

Re: Bonus Zone mysteriously shortened by an hour

If it's a time zone problem,.... just start downloading at 1:00.

I'm envious. I have to stay up till 2:00 AM here.

Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks for your suggestion.

Sadly, it's not a time zone problem. It worked perfectly when I moved from Eastern to Central time. It shortened when, weeks later, I upgraded to a bigger package.

Highlighted
New Poster

Called again today and was told that my case was closed since they couldn't get me on the phone.

So, they reopened my case. After speaking with the very pleasant agent, I have no confidence that this will be resolved. Why? They're still pulling up my address from when I lived in the Eastern Time Zone. They're still staying that the change of Time Zones was the problem. This would be true if my Bonus one started an hour earlier, which it doesn't.

It's been such a pain dealing with this that I dread bringing up any other issues I've encountered.

Highlighted

Redgyul,

Your address should have been changed already from FL to TX - obviously from your post this is not the case or it has been changed and it didn't solve the problem, so I am looking into this right now.

~Amanda

Highlighted

Made more changes, but no dice. Currently on the line with a NOC Engineer - will keep you posted. ~Amanda

Highlighted

Okay, so on the network NOC side of things there is no visible reason this is occurring. It must be deeper in the system than I can see or is coded by something other than your address. I've sent a message flagged as high importance to our database group to investigate. I've set a calendar reminder for Monday morning to check in.

Since I put the new address in even more places tonight, it could very well update overnight, but I'm not sure. I've tried re-associating you to the gateway, clearing out everything in the modem, but couldn't force anything to take. I will be out of the office (but still working) Mon-Wed, so if for some reason I cannot reply to you, please PM or tag @Liz here as she is copied on the message and can let you know if we've heard back yet.

Thank you,

Amanda

Highlighted

Hi redgyul

Just a check-in. The next step to resolving this has been determined and an admin in our billing dept must perform and specific configuration reload on your account. I am just waiting on them to complete that step and will let you know when it is done.

Thanks

Amanda

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi Amanda,

The Bonus Zone ran until 8:00 this morning! Hurray!

I'm going to check tomorrow to ensure that it starts at 2:00am. I hope that it has all been resolved.

Thank you for your help!!

Highlighted

Thanks for letting me know - I'll check back to see if anything has changed. Have a good weekend!

Amanda

Highlighted

Hello just checking in. Has the bonus zone been behaving? 

Amanda