Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffering buffering buffering

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Buffering buffering buffering

@Liz 

Just wondering if it would be best to close this thread.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

This is not that kind of support site. You're giving emotional support, not tech support.  For emotional support and to agree with others and their experiences, you'd do more good if you went to social media.  This is not the right site for what you want to do. 

Greene wrote:

I am supporting others that have HughesNet to let them know the truth.  This is support, because HughesNet don't give support that is needed for the consurmers.

Highlighted

Hi beatlebye,

Thanks for posting, it seems your thread has gotten derailed so I will close this. If you would like to work with the community in addressing your concerns, you may follow Gabe's suggestion in his initial reply.

I will also leave this here, as the information may be of use to you and anyone else reading who may have similar concerns.

We apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing with your service. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, traffic on the HughesNet network has increased dramatically. We have adjusted the network to help improve performance during this time of increased usage, and our engineers are working around the clock to optimize the network for all our customers.

To fix the problem you are experiencing, please try the steps below.

Adjust your streaming app/device settings:

Adjust your HughesNet settings:

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.