cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CASE NUMBER 521189754 I am being charged double illegaly, This feels like a skam.

CASE NUMBER 521189754 I am being charged double illegaly, This feels like a skam.

I am being charged double (illegaly) because Lidia Walker from 4099 Mt Misery road , Leland, NC 28451-9047 (from my invoice) is some how on my account... I live in WISCONSIN!, This is BS! I dont know how somebody could mess up so bad that all of these messages are as bad as mine. They said that I could not take her off of my account because its a childs account and I need permission from someone who is stealing from me!! They were to call me buy low and behold the phone service i get through hughesnet suddenly doesnt work at all, so how am i suposed to get a call from hughesnet to fix this problem! This feels like a skam.
1 REPLY 1

Re: CASE NUMBER 521189754 I am being charged double illegaly, This feels like a skam.

Hello Shane,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. We are sorry to hear that you're having billing issues and will use the case number you've provided to look up the accounts and investigate. We appreciate your patience while we look into this for you and will reply soon with our findings and next steps.

Best regards,
Amanda