Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smokey260
New Poster

Caller ID keeps saying anonymous

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Might want to provide more details. Are you using HughesNet Voice?

yes i have hughes net and caller id keeps saying anonymous was working fine for over a year 

Good morning smokey260,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. Does this happen with all calls or from calls from a particular person? Some phones have the option to make all outgoing calls anonymous to prevent getting ID'd, and there's also the old *67 method of calling anonymously.

Can you test calling your HughesNet Voice number from a cellphone (with the anonymous option off) to see if the "Anonymous" ID persists?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning smokey260,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!