cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Java and/or Adobe flash run on Android tablets? Why not?

Can Java and/or Adobe flash run on Android tablets? Why not?

I got a Samsung Galaxy tab 3 tablet for Xmas and I am unable to visit some of my favorite web pages because they will not support Adobe Flash or Java.

Does anyone have any work arounds?
6 REPLIES 6
Assistant Professor

Re: Can Java and/or Adobe flash run on Android tablets? Why not?

Pablo1516, a search yields many sites describing how to get it installed. Here is one: http://androidtipguys.com/forum/possi...

You also need to be sure your tablet browser is in normal mode and not mobile in some cases.
Highlighted

I will give it a try and report back.

Thanks for your help, shgoshe.

Hi sgoshe,

Got an archived Adobe flash installed and it runs great w/ my Dolphin browser on the Samsung Tab 3.

Still not having any luck w/ a simple Java..............I went to the Google play and typed in Java and it gave me 10-20 Java options, which one do I choose.

Thanks.
Assistant Professor

Since I don't actually have one, I can't be much more help other than suggest you try to find a forum for the Galaxy and search for an answer there or ask the question.

I'm sure they can help you much more than I or the other members here unless someone chimes in who has one also. Good luck. Smiley Happy
Honorary Alumnus

pablo1516,
You might try posting on this DSLR android sub forum:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/android

You can put java and flash on the galaxy tab 3 but to do it then it would void any warranty you may have on the tab 3, so I was told by T-mobile where I bought my tab 3.