cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not log onto Outlook.com for my emails since upgrade to Gen 5

Re: Can not log onto Outlook.com for my emails since upgrade to Gen 5

Hi Pat,

Liz is out this week but I can certainly run diagnostics on your system and see what is going on.

Thanks

Amanda

Freshman

Thank You Amanda, I could not send any email last night as it was soooo slow.  Also the wiring from the satillite dish to the house is VERY OLD wiring & connectors are rusty all at least 8 years old acording to previous owner of home..  The only new wiring is what is on the house coming inside. A Tech needs to come out & run correct wire & connectors.

Hi Pat, 

If it is possible now, could you private message me or post here pictures of the wiring? The images attached to your account show good wiring and fresh di-electric grease application. Also, which device are you currently using and having issues with? 

Freshman

Amanda, this is VERY upsetting!  The only pic that is correct is my last pic.  THE REST OF YOUR PICS ARE NOT MY INSTALLATION!!!!!!New connector on house.jpgwiring on house right before going thru wallOld connector going to new connector on house.jpgold wiring & connector leading up to 1st picOld wiring at dish attached with old black tape.jpgold wiring at pole too short to bury attached with black tape years agoOld wiring at dish.jpgOld wiring & tape going to dishWiring in front of dish.jpg