cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Tokens

Re: Can't Access Tokens

Hi Adam,

Nevermind about the mobile app error message, I made an inquiry and got confirmation that the mobile app won't work for legacy customers, I'm sorry. I'm going to ping the engineers here about the main issue you reported so we can get you token access again.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
New Poster

Hey Liz,

I am having the exact same problem as well. I have a case number that I can provide. Was supposed to get a call back today from support, but no luck yet. If I need to start a new thead, let me know.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for letting me know, I pulled up your account to review your notes and confirmed you are seeing the same thing. No need for a new thread, I do appreciate you offering to start your own. In this unusual case, I'd like to keep a track of all the folks affected by the same error in one thread. I'll escalate your case as well.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
New Poster

Hey Liz,

Just received a call from HUghesnet sales saying that tokens were no longer available for Legacy systems and that I had to updgrade to the Gen5. I don't want to upgrade to Gen5 for many reasons. Why have tokens been taken away from Legacy customers?

Freshman

I hope that ain't true.  If true it would be nice if the company could flat out say it's they are taking the tokens away so I don't think there is something wrong with my service.

Hi folks, 

I'm looking into this for you. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Hi Adam, 

You said that you were last able to buy/use a token two weeks or a month ago. Do you recall where you did this? Was this via the Usage Meter downloaded to your computer? Or was this via the Support Center online?

Freshman

Usage Meter downloaded to my computer.  I've tried both Usage Meter and Support Center online (is blank with no error) to buy a token which is why I created this thread as I had no option to do so.

New Poster

If it helps, the last time I was able to access tokens on myhughesnet was August 6.

Freshman

Actually this is what I get when I'm on the website when I click under my usage.  I can't even see my daily/monthly usage as the information doesn't show up.Screenshot 2018-08-21 20.32.21.png