cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Tokens

Highlighted

Re: Can't Access Tokens

Thanks Adam and Aaron! This helps, I'll send this info over to our folks here at corporate. I'll let you know once I have any news to share.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

This feature is gone for good, isn't it?

You guys really want us to upgrade just to get us back into a two year commitment contract, don't you? Seems a bit foolish to go about your business that way when you have customers who have no contractual obligation to you because they timed out, and who could take their business elsewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I've been happy with my service for some time now. I just wish I could get a straightforward answer.

Highlighted

Hi Joe, 

Welcome! I pulled up your account and I see you're also experiencing the same thing. We're currently investigating this right now so I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I'll include your account in our investigation and may ask you for additional info to help our engineers.

@GMI An engineer has just checked your site and is seeing usage data populating in our system. Can you please check and let me know if you're seeing the Usage Meter showing normally for you again?

To the rest, we're going to make some adjustments to help fix this, I'll keep you posted.

Edit:

@GMI You should definitely be fixed, I can see your usage page showing normally again on my end:

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Good morning everyone,

Good news!

I just got word from engineering that they have a fix! They are going to roll it out at midnight tonight and test your site to ensure the fix did work so you can access your tokens again.

Should I hear of any changes in this plan, I’ll let you know. Please let me know if all is well again for you tomorrow.

Highlighted
Freshman

Thank you Liz and Engineers for fixing the issue.  Just checked and I'm able to get Tokens again.

Screenshot 2018-08-29 00.57.05.png

Highlighted
New Poster

I am also able to access tokens again. : )  I do have one more request before I go, may we please have some complimentary tokens (as I was promised in my tech call) for our inconvenience? : )

Highlighted

Good morning!

Thank you for confirming tokens are working again for you! So glad to read this first thing in the morning. Smiley Happy Sure thing, Aaron, I'll send you all some tokens. We appreciate you sticking it out with us while engineering addressed the issue.

Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns.