cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get phone ported over to HUGHESnet and Can't access www.voice.HughesNet.com/porting

Can't get phone ported over to HUGHESnet and Can't access www.voice.HughesNet.com/porting

Tried twice, was refused twice because of wrong acct # and wrong pin #. I verified with Metrocast and was told they BOTH are correct. Still Paying for Metrocast phone that I can't use for several months. EXTREMELY DISSASTIFIED and Wish I would've stayed with Metrocast. I won't even mention the problem I has with the DISH.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can't get phone ported over to HUGHESnet and Can't access www.voice.HughesNet.com/porting

Good morning Jo Anne,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We want to address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account and check your VOIP status.

The site URL you should be accessing is: http://voice.hughesnet.com/porting/ This is currently working.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Can't get phone ported over to HUGHESnet and Can't access www.voice.HughesNet.com/porting

s/n 0010705718 aa   THANKYOU for your assistance LIZ. Lets see if I can get my home phone back in less than 365 days?

Good morning Jo Anne, 

Thank you for the serial number. I was able to pull up your account and review your VOIP status. Currently, I see that you have already initiated the port request on 1/13/2016 at 11:59:2 AM.

As the voice.hughesnet.com/porting site has stated:

Now that you have submitted a port request there are a few things that HughesNet would like you to keep mind.
  1. Sometimes port requests can fail. This can occur for a variety of reasons. In the event that your port request fails or is delayed you will receive an e-mail explaining why this occurred. You will be provided with a reason why, and from here you may contact HughesNet to help resolve the issue, or follow the step by step instructions in the e-mail to resolve the issue on your own.
  2. Please remember that this process can take between 5-10 business days. If you are unsure of the status of your port request, please check the e-mail address you have on file with HughesNet. If you have not received any communication, please contact our customer support team.
  3. Please do not cancel service with your previous telephone provider until you have confirmation from HughesNet that the port request process has completed successfully.
  4. If you have any further questions, please contact HughesNet customer support.
Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->