Can't redeem a token

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sli-er_15
Sophomore

Can't redeem a token

My connection pretty much stopped so I went to go check on my allowance at http://services.hughesnet.com/service_tools/tokens/use.cfm, a site that shows whether my allowance is exceeded or not and where I can redeem a token if it is exceeded. Now, when I tried to go to that site I get a meesage saying it will not be available starting 6.08.21 (screenshot) but instead it transfers me over to the new site that isn't working for me. I input my data but, it doesn't show whether my allowance has exceeded or not. I try to redeem a token but only a popup comes up (screenshot) that has just an "X" and a "OK" button. Pressing the OK button does nothing. I have 1 token to redeem but it's still there when I press the OK button. How am I supposed to redeem a token now that the older site, which was much faster and more reliable than the new one, does not work anymore?
Using my cell data to post this.Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 12.15.52 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2021-05-24 at 12.17.37 PM.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi sli-er_15,

Thank you for reaching out and describing what you tried and including that screenshot. That helps a lot, so let me inquire with our folks internally. I'll let you know what I find out.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning sli-er_15,

Thank you for your patience, this was fixed yesterday. Can you please confirm?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good evening Liz,

I think I redeemed a token for nothing lol. My connection was working fine when I tried to confirm that redeeming a token works. I wasn't thinking of it until I tried it. It worked though. I had 2 tokens available, now I have 1 left (screenshot). Will my FAP carry over after I use up our allotted data or did I lose a token? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 9.14.17 PM.jpeg

Good morning sli-er_15,

Glad to see the token redemption works now! With your plan, you'd only be able to use the token if you're being subject to the Fair Access Policy, as there's no banking of token data. 

-Liz