cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel - Very dissatisfied customer

Cancel - Very dissatisfied customer

Very Unhappy with service , paying more getting less, i was paying less and had unlimited internet usage before i switched, its slow in every way, downloding, websites, i want to Cancel as soon as i can, i am not going to pay a cancellation fee for something i am very disatisfied with, i will not recommend hughesnet to anyone, its not a very good internet service provider.
2 REPLIES 2
Assistant Professor

Re: Cancel - Very dissatisfied customer

Like I said in your other post:  https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/whats-the-cancellation-fee?topic-reply-list%5Bset...

In addition, satellite internet in its present form is only for those with no decent ground based alternative. Post a case number or the serial number from the back/bottom of the modem and one of the official representatives will be back here tomorrow to assist you.
Alum

Re: Cancel - Very dissatisfied customer

Hi carrie,

We'd like to welcome you to our community and appreciate you posting. I was able to pull up your account and see that you are a recent subscriber to our service. According to your case notes, the reason behind most of your inquiries are data allowance. Seems that you have been running out quicker than you are used to. I know that can be frustrating, since you mentioned to our agent that you do not stream or do many data intensive tasks on the internet. I'd like to offer some assistance and with some more info hopefully we'll be able to get a hold on this. 

First, what operating system are you currently using with the one computer you use? Do you have automatic Windows updates set to only run during the bonus period(2am-8am)? I ask this mainly because you also mentioned to our agents that you unplug the LAN cable from the modem when you are not using the internet. Which leads me to believe that your essential operating system updates will only run during the anytime data period. Most updates can range from a couple hundred megabytes to gigabytes. If they are downloading during this period, that could be one factor to your unidentified data usage. 

- Chris