cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Connect To Internet

Freshman

Re: Cannot Connect To Internet

Hi,
I was Wondering if there was an update, ETA, or another location I could connect to?

My job depends on this connection and I need to work
Distinguished Professor II

@dstrangio

It looks like Omaha is still experiencing bad weather, and the line of storms is moving in such a way that it's likely to be that way for a while.   With that said, storms often dissipate somewhat in the evening hours due to the loss of heat, of course, so maybe they'll clear soon.  

Also, unfortunately, it's not possible to switch to a different gateway.  Smiley Sad  

The reps are normally on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, so it's likely that Liz is now gone for the day.  

Though I don't know that this will be the case, maybe it will start working again once the weather is clear in Omaha.  I hope.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi dstrangio,

Thank you for letting me know, I pinged the engineer looking at your case and we want to dispatch a technician to your site. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Oct 10, 2018 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #115918800 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Thanks Liz!
Highlighted

Hi dstrangio,

Just checked in on your site and I see you're back online! Glad to see you were able to get the tech out there earlier. If you have any other concerns, the community is here to help.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->