Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot backup iPhones or iPads

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Cannot backup iPhones or iPads

@birchbay wrote:

"HughesNet is prioritizing activities, which also includes de-prioritization."

Wow, prioritizing includes deprioritization!  PS It is deprioritization and you cannot have an activity that includes a negative of that activity.   

1.  Prioritization - deliberately favoring certain online activities.

2.  Deprioritization - deliberately lowering the importance of certiain online activities.

3.  Neither - no deliberate effect either way.

@birchbay wrote:

You would have flunked any graduate level class you took from me. :-)  

4.  Conceit - excessive appreciation of one's own worth or virtue.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
MarkJFine
Associate Professor

Guys... this is back and forth is starting to get a little out of hand. Let's all stop while we're ahead.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Perhaps this thread is a good candidate for locking? @Liz 

Liz

Hi folks,

I appreciate informative conversation, but it's gotten too tense in here so I will lock this thread.

Regarding iOS performance on the HughesNet service, our engineers are already rolling out optimization to certain areas for improved performance. So far, initial testing and feedback have shown positive results, so please be patient with us as we continue to address these concerns nationwide.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.