cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open Facebook. This is day two so far. grrrrrrrr

Freshman

Re: Cannot open Facebook. This is day two so far. grrrrrrrr

I have done all of the above and still not able to connect to Facebook.
Associate Professor

Chris...I've done all that.  Note: I can login at the beta server for Facebook, so the problem seems to be relative to the connection being refused at the facebook.com url.

Connection to facebook has been re-established.  Thanks, Chris!

I am having the same problem.  This started yesterday.  I cannot get the Facebook page to load on 2 computers or my phone while it is on Hughes.net.  When I turn off the wi-fi on my phone and use my data plan then it comes up.  This is a Hughes.net problem and not my device's problem since I can get into it when I am not on the Hughes.net system.
Freshman

I am still waiting for the connection to work again.  Email support was no help whatsoever.  Same script that they sent to someone else that it is a complicated issue.  Not one word on how to potentially resolve the issue even though I have tried everything that has been posted about how to fix it.

Chris...the problem has returned again.  I cannot establish a connection again.  The beta site still works.
Freshman

Connecting to Facebook problems started again for me yesterday, and still can't connect today.

While they're at it, they should send somebody up in a space shuttle to duct tape on some extra transponders so we get more bandwidth!!1
Highlighted

Hi Patti - Can you give Facebook a try now? Thanks!
Amanda