Cannot send email without getting a SPAM notice and NO HELP ONLINE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Groucho
Freshman

Cannot send email without getting a SPAM notice and NO HELP ONLINE

For about a week now, if I try to compose or reply to an email message, the address bar indicates the page is NOT SECURE.  As soon as I enter SEND, I immediately get a message in my inbox that states the receiving ISP has rejected it as SPAM.  The error codes 500 and 544 were given (separately) and I interpret both of those to mean that there is a problem with HughesNet security protocol.  I tried online chat yesterday and got ZERO RESPONSE.  It costs me money to call Tech Help on the phone, especially when I know the call will take at least twenty minutes of my time.  I've had HughesNet for years, but never had this problem before.  ANYONE ELSE HAVING A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH EMAIL?

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Good morning Groucho,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Haven't seen any other reports of this particular issue, nor am I able to reproduce this on my end. The webmail page is not secured, but it has always been that way (the login page is secure, however), but that should not prevent anyone from sending e-mail, like so:

I'd like to send this over to our e-mail admins to investigate further.  Please private message me the e-mail address you're sending from, and the recipient's e-mail address(es).

Please also post a screenshot  of the error message(s) you see so we can provide the admins further context. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz, Thank you for your response. However, when I attempted to reply via your 'private message' link, this error notice displayed:

Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

The following three examples are the last of my attempts to Send email (a week ago). All were addressed to the same recipient, which I will not display on this page (same goes for screenshot). I tried looking at the Postmaster...Comcast...error codes, but it's all too technical for me. Whatever you can do to help will be greatly appreciated.

July 5

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients.

This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
>>> (omitted for this page)@comcast.net (reading BANNER): 554 resimta-po-16v.sys.comcast.net

resimta-po-16v.sys.comcast.net 69.168.97.48 Comcast block for spam. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL000000

>>> (omitted for this page)@comcast.net (reading BANNER): 554 resimta-po-23v.sys.comcast.net

resimta-po-23v.sys.comcast.net 69.168.97.48 Comcast block for spam. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL000000

>>> (omitted for this page)@comcast.net (reading BANNER): 554 resimta-po-12v.sys.comcast.net

resimta-po-12v.sys.comcast.net 69.168.97.48 Comcast block for spam. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL000000

July 7 – explored Community

July 8 – tried Tech Help Chat = zero response and no error notice

July 9 – posted to Community

July 10 – attempted to reply to your email via the 'private message' link =

HTTP ERROR 500
Problem accessing /service/home/~/. Reason:system failure: native formatter failure