cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upgrade service plan

Cannot upgrade service plan

I am having the same issue that was experienced in my last post except this time it is the pro plus plan. I called to have my service plan upgraded from the prime to the pro plus and I got a confirmation email saying there had been a successful upgrade, however my data allowance is still showing that of the prime plan (10GB) and I am experiencing basically stand still internet speeds, so slow I cannot use the hughesnet internet to post this because it times out every time. Please fix this asap.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot upgrade service plan

Good afternoon jessalyndowd,

Welcome to the HughesNet community!! I checked your site just now and the service plan has been upgraded to the Pro Plus plan and your data allowance has been updated to the new plan. Please see below:

Complimentary Tokens  0
Pre Paid Tokens  0
Plan Name  
Threshold  15000
AnytimeBandwidthAvailable  14955 MB
BonusBandwidthAvailable  50000 MB
TokenBandwidthAvailable  0 MB
Throttled State  Not Throttled 
Bandwidth Remaining  100%

Please refresh your browser and check your data allowance again in the customer support center or the status meter. If the status meter is not showing the correct results you could try uninstalling the status meter and reinstalling it and check again.

Please try again and report back here.

Thank you,

Miles

I called shortly after posting this and the costumer service was able to fix it, thanks for the quick reply.

Hello jessalyndowd,

Great! Thanks for letting us know here!!

Miles