cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upgrade service

Re: Cannot upgrade service

That's great! I've already requested our billing contact to clear the upgrade error and upgrade you Ultra. Once I get any updates, I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted

Can you tell me exactly when the estimated time for this issue to be cleared and what steps are being taken? I have not been able to use my Hughesnet internet gor over two weeks now every time I go to any page it says some variation of being "timed out" and will not load. I am even having to use a friends internet to post this. I have reached out to every known source to have this fixed but there has been 0 progress.

I posted this for help two weeks ago and as far as I know nothing at all has been done. What is going on!?

Hi Jessalyn,

I apologize for the delay, but our technical billing team is currently still working on your account so that we can get you on the Ultra plan.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Service not working for 3 weeks.

I have not been able to use my interent for nearly 3 weeks or upgrade my service plan. I have already posted to the community for help over a week ago but havent got any sort of help yet. This has been so EXTREMELY frusterating trying to get help for this in every way I know how and still not having any sort progress or information. Please fix this!!!!!

Yes, thanks. I wanted to know what the estimated time for this issue to be fixed? Has your technical billing team been working on this for the past two weeksand has there been any progress at all?

You're welcome Jessalyn. I have no updates regarding technical billing team's progress, but as soon as I get any I will let you know.

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning Jessalyn,

You're currently on the Ultra plan now. Thank you again for your patience and understanding as we worked to upgrade you to your preferred plan. If you have additional concerns, please contact your assigned case manager with whom you've previously spoken.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your week,
Liz