cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upload/download ANY pictures or video

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Cannot upload/download ANY pictures or video

I agree with you!  Haven't been able to use YouTube at all for 3 days now!  My neighbor can't either!

Highlighted

Try turning off the Video Data Saver... I had the same issue.. turned that off and now I can at least slowly upload and watch YouTube.  Better than it stalling and never starting.  Low Rez only for me but 360p seems OK with some buffering.  TJ

Highlighted
Associate Professor

No, please don't turn off the video data saver. People are doing this en-masse and it's clogging the system.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
New Poster

Totally frustrated!  Can't get through to tech support through chat or phone...still no videos!

Highlighted

Hi dkblanki, 

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.