cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in to MyHughesNet . Tried loging in with facebook...

Cant log in to MyHughesNet . Tried loging in with facebook...

yes im trying to login to MyHughesnet. with Facebook i got so far . But it tells me you need a little more . so i put in my SAN. and my Dads phone # . but it didnt work.
i watch over the Account. 

ill post a pic. thanks 

ill post my SAN when you guys reply
9 REPLIES 9
Alum

Re: Cant log in to MyHughesNet . Tried loging in with facebook...

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for your post. However please do not post your SAN. Your SAN is sensitive information about you and your account that should not be public. What we will need is a recent case number or the serial number on the back/bottom of your modem. With this information we can pull up your account. What message is displayed after you enter in your SAN and phone number? Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris

My SN is J7 111 000144860012C     (HN 9000)
Alum

Hi Nicholas,

Can you please double check the serial number? I am unable to pull up your account with what you posted. A recent or previous case number would be sufficient as well. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris

i don't have an old case #.. i was looking at the only # on the router .ill try one more time

All i have this is back of router .
Alum

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for the update. I was able to pull up your account and everything seems to be working fine. Have you tried in different browsers? Cleared your cache, history, and cookies? I suggest calling into our support. From your account history I see the last time you guys called in was in 2014. You can contact our support at 1-866-347-3292. I hope this helps. 

Thanks,
Chris

I got it working now thanksSmiley Tongue thanks for the help. IDK why people thank the costumer service  is bad , You helped me out

Thanks Chris!

And can you tell me please when are 2 years  is up thank its sometime this summer.

Alum

Hi Nicholas,

The end of your 24 month term is 6/26/2015.

- Chris