cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case # 51975803 Lied to repeatedly by Technical Support. No resolution, nothing but stalling.

Case # 51975803 Lied to repeatedly by Technical Support. No resolution, nothing but stalling.

Case # 51975803 I've been lied to repeatedly in more phone conversations with Technical Support than I can count. No resolution to he issue and nothing but stalling.
3 REPLIES 3
Assistant Professor

Re: Case # 51975803 Lied to repeatedly by Technical Support. No resolution, nothing but stalling.

Well, that is so vague I doubt you'll get much help from other knowledgeable customers here. Can be up to 48 hours during the week before an Official Rep replies. Going into the weekend so will probably be at least Monday.

Want any help from us other customers?
BJ

Re: Case # 51975803 Lied to repeatedly by Technical Support. No resolution, nothing but stalling.

Mathers, explain please and maybe we can get it resolved . I doubt anybody has lied to you maybe just some miscommunication . What's the problem?

Good morning mather,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting and providing a case number. From the notes on your account, I see your case regarding slow speeds has already been escalated up. Slow speed concerns do take time to address and I see you have reached an agreement per case 52014056, that if your concerns aren't resolved by Feb 5, you may cancel without ETF. Please keep an eye on your system performance and any word from our advanced support who may reach out to you for additional checkups. 

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->